It would take a good portion of time to hunt down all 33 of the top Global Leadership Summit books of 2015. Trust me. I know.
We have been blown away by the incredible speakers at the Global Leadership Summit each and every year. We have been equally blown away by the calibre of the top Global Leadership Summit Books each year — but especially this year. Most all of the speakers have written at least one book and many have written quite a few more.
These top Global Leadership Summit books of 2015 are written for the leader and the arising leader, the seasoned and the green, the aware and the unaware, and the inspired and the struggling.
Hosted by Bill Hybels at the church he pastors (Willow Creek Community Church), the Global Leadership Summit is a conference that provides tremendous value for both the Christian and the non-Christian leader alike with speakers from Harvard, Stanford, Pixar, and others.
Top 33 Global Leadership Summit Books of 2015
Bill Hybels (see author page) serves as Lead Pastor of Willow Creek Community Church in South Barrington, IL. He is also the visionary leader of the Global Leadership Summit every year.
Craig Groeschel (see author page) is the Senior Pastor of LifeChurch.tv, a multi-site church with locations all over the United States and abroad.
5) WEIRD: Because Normal Isn’t Working
6) The Christian Atheist: When You Believe in God But Live as if He Doesn’t Exist
7) Soul Detox: Clean Living in a Contaminated World
8) Fight: Winning the Battles That Matter Most
Liz Wiseman (see author page) wrote Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter. She was an executive with Oracle for over 15 years and writes for the Harvard Business Review. She is currently president of a leadership research and development group called the Wiseman Group.
9) Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter
10) The Multiplier Effect: Tapping the Genius Inside Our Schools
11) Rookie Smarts (Enhanced Edition): Why Learning Beats Knowing in the New Game of Work
Brené Brown (see author page) is a research professor at the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work. Her TEDx Houston talk in 2010 is one of the most viewed TED talks in history. She has completed groundbreaking research in the areas of courage, shame, vulnerability, and innovation.
12) Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
13) The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are
14) Rising Strong: The Reckoning. The Rumble. The Revolution*
15) The Gifts of Imperfect Parenting: Raising Children with Courage, Compassion, and Connection
(*Rising Strong’s release date is August 25, 2015.)
Jim Collins (see author page) is a frequent rock climber and co-author of books that have sold over 10 million copies. He was the chair of the Study of Leadership at the United States Military Academy at West Point. He also graduated and taught at the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
16) Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…And Others Don’t
17) Great by Choice: Uncertainty, Chaos, and Luck–Why Some Thrive Despite Them All
18) Good To Great And The Social Sectors: A Monograph to Accompany Good to Great
19) Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies (Harper Business Essentials)
Sam Adeyemi (see author page) is the founder and current Senior Pastor of Daystar Christian Centre in Nigeria. It is one of the largest churches in Africa with over 20,000 members. His messages are heard on radio and television stations worldwide.
Ed Catmull (see author page) co-founded Pixar Animation Studios along with Steve Jobs and John Lasseter. For almost 20 years he has been the industry leader in animation. He produced movies such as Toy Story, Monsters, Inc., Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Up, Wall-E, and many more.
24) Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration
25) To Infinity and Beyond!: The Story of Pixar Animation Studios
26) Ed Catmull’s Creativity, Inc.: A 30-Minute Instaread Summary
Brian Houston (see author page) serves as the lead pastor or Hillsong Church Australia. It is one of the largest churches in the world. He is also the Executive Director for Hillsong Music — one of the largest Christian music producers in the world.
27) Live Love Lead: Your Best Is Yet to Come!
28) How To Maximise Your Life
29) For This I Was Born: Aligning Your Vision to God’s Cause
30) Extravagant Worship: Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty Who Was and Is, and Is to Come…
Adam Grant (see author page) is the highest rated teacher at The Wharton School. He has worked with many Fortune 100 companies, and has spoken at the United Nations, U.S. Army, and the Navy. In his spare time, he enjoys springboard diving (random and interesting, I know). He is also a professional magician and a former record-setting advertising director.
Which of the top 33 Global Leadership Summit books of 2015 do you plan to read? Or at least add to your “must read” list! It may be difficult to know where to start. We recommend you pick one of the Global Leadership Summit books of 2015 and get started right away.
Interested in more than the Global Leadership Summit books of 2015? Take a minute to look a couple of my other posts about the Global Leadership Summit:
– 15 Essential Bill Hybels Quotes from the Global Leadership Summit
– 15 Transformational Patrick Lencioni Quotes from the Global Leadership Summit