Thanks for stopping by. We often get requests from people like you for a speaker at events and conferences. In an effort to protect Brad (and his family) from overcommitment, we have provided the information below and an inquiry form where you can tell our team about the goals you’ve set for your event.
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you have. But first look and see if we have answered your question(s) below.Speaking Engagement Inquiry Form
Most Requested Topics:
- Basic Leadership Coaching Skills
- Basics of Public Speaking
- The Impact of Gestures on Your Public Speaking
- Developing Leaders by Focusing on Strengths
- Unconscious Insensitivity to Cultural Differences
- The Perils of a Leaderless Organization
- Seeing Your Organization Through the Eyes of a Secret Shopper
What’s the Process?
- Complete the Speaker Engagement Inquiry Form.
- We will contact you within 2 business days.
- We ask questions to learn more about your event and what a “win” looks like for you.
- We send you a contract to ensure we have clearly understood your goals and expectations.
- You send us the signed contract and your deposit.
- About a month prior to the event, we will contact you to confirm event information, travel details, and answer any questions. (We also ask that final payment be made at least 30 days in advance of the event.)
- Brad or another member of our team will speak at your event and seek to accomplish the win you previously defined for us.
- Within a week of the event, we will send an electronic invoice for any travel expenses incurred.
- After the event, we will seek your evaluation of the event and our speaking. We also work to give you feedback as an added benefit to serve you as you begin preparing for your next event.